Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Homeward Bound

We're heading home tonight and I confess this time, that I'm pretty ready.  Two weeks out is a long time.  Of course after about 4 days home, I'll be ready to turn around and come back and do it again.  I haven't slept well the last few nights and need a break in my own bed.  Plus, I feel like I'm eaten up with mosquitos.  The spot we chose this trip by the river is beautiful, but infested with bugs.  I don't know if it's always like this, or just this year because of all the rain.  This may not be the spot for us in the future though, we spend too much time outside, and our bug spray was just not up for the challenge.

This afternoon it's off to the pool for one last dip, but for now we're just cleaning, packing, and rocking out to Avril!

No comments:

Post a Comment