Monday, July 14, 2014

Our Old Guy Tye


Tye has become such an old guy.  Seriously.  It’s a blessing and a curse.  His mellowness is nice.  He has always been pretty energetic.  But I hate what it means too.  He’s really aged in the past year.  Normally when we camp I’m constantly hopping on my bike, grabbing his leash and off we go on a ride/run.  If I ever left without him, he’d be quite put out.  This year though, he’s very hit and miss.  Sometimes I take him and he’s pretty into it.  Often though, he’s just so slow-moving.  I’ve gotten so I mostly just walk him and ride on my own.  He still loves being here though.  He lays in the shady grass and sleeps like the living dead.  He’s an oldie but a goodie!  We can’t imagine our camping trips without him.




He's burying his bone after gnawing on it for a while.
I seriously can't stand the cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment