Monday, August 13, 2012

Vintage Games, Nail Make-Overs, and Wishes


We play lots of games while camping.  One of the games we've been playing on this trip is Bonkers!!  Anyone remember this one?  I know my sister Beth will.  We spent hours playing this as girls.  I don't know if it can be called Vintage yet, but for me, it's a classic.  The girls are loving it too.  If you see it at DI or a yard sale, I highly recommend nabbing it.  In another year or two I'll have to teach them Payday, and then maybe Stop Thief!  Oh, the joy.
  
We also set up beauty shop and did our nails.  Last week we did toes and fingers.  Today, we decided that our fingers needed a little touch-up.  No better way to let your nails dry than laying in a hammock in the breeze reading a good book.  : )



 And finally, the girls made Wish Necklaces.  Add glitter and sparkly things to a little bottle, string it onto ribbon and there you have it.  If you want to make a wish, just rub the bottle, think real hard, and Voila!!  If only it were that simple, right?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not looking at this blog anymore this month. It is too depressing! My kids start school TOMORROW!! Boo! : (

    ReplyDelete